ONLINE BASIC QURAN READING (NOORANI QAIDA) COURSE
- An online Basic Quran reading course is designed for students to understand basics of the Quran. The course covers Arabic language letters, as well as how to read the Quran. Students will learn the rules of recitation, and pronunciation of Alphabets.
- The Basic Quran Reading Course starts with the Quran Alphabets & after completing various chapters of Noorani Qaida, it ends on completing Quran.
- The Basic Quran Reading course is suitable not only for kids but also for elders to know basics of Quran.
ONLINE QURAN WITH TAJWEED COURSE
Want to Learn Quran Online with Tajweed? Then you are on the right place. In this course you will learn to recite Quran with accuracy & precision. By understanding Rules of Tajweed you will be able to recite Quran words with correct pronunciation. Tajweed is necessary to avoid misinterpretation & mispronunciation.
Our online Quran Tutors will guide you to recite Quran according to principles of Tajweed. Additionally Tajweed adds beautiful voice to Quran Recitation
ONLINE HIFZ E QURAN or QURAN MEMORIZATION COURSE
Hifz e Quran, or Quran memorization, is an important part of Islamic education. If you are looking for online Quran Tutor that will guide you in your journey towards Quran memorization then our Online Hifz Quran course is the right option for you.
Our online Quran Tutors are experienced & qualified that will guide you while covering all aspects of Quran memorization. Our students can benefit from the service of Hifz in the online Quran classes, the Quran teachers conduct the memorization/ revision of the Complete Holy Quran and also selected surah’s for the Quran.
Our Hifz course is suitable for all ages whether you are a beginner or advanced learner.
Our Methodology for Memorize Quran Online:
Every session of this is divided into the following three parts:
Sabaq (New Lesson)
Sabaq means new lesson. In which the teacher recites a few verses from the Holy Quran and the student practices to learn and memorize these verses with correct pronunciation and accent first and then try to memorize them by repeating them many times. Our Quran instructor will teach you to memorize your lesson during and after the Quran class also. The student has to fully memorize this lesson before the next online class.
Sabaqi means revision of the previous lessons of the same juzz, the student has memorized in the recent classes. The student will read loudly and the teacher will listen to him. Each student has to recite Sabqi lesson in each class after the new lesson so that he or she memorizes the last lessons very well.
Manzil means the revision of any Juzz, the student has memorized it already. In each class, the student will revise loudly at least half Juzz and the teacher will listen to him. It gives the student and teacher a kind of satisfaction and surety that the student is memorizing more and more without forgetting the previous lessons.
ONLINE QURAN TRANSLATION COURSE
- Internet Quran Reading has designed translation of Quran Course for male and female students who want to learn to translate Quran with the help of experienced online Quran tutors. You just need to concentrate on meanings and it gradually leads you to the final destination.
- What will students learn in Quran Translation Course?
- In this course the students are taught the Urdu translation of the Quran.
- They will understand basic Arabic and its meanings.
- They will understand instructions given to the mankind by Allah.
- They will learn real purpose of their lives through interpretation.
- After going through this course, students become able to understand the real meaning of verses of Quran.
- Get equipped with the learning of Quran from professional and qualified Quran tutors.
ONLINE QURAN TAFSEER COURSE
The meaning of Tafseer is to interpret, explaining, expounding, or disclosing something. Tafseer-ul-Quran means to interpret or explain the Holy Quran to understand its actual meaning. Tafseer is meant to explain to mankind the Book that has been revealed to them by Allah and without any doubt, it is the best of the books that mankind has.
Learning Quran Tafseer is not possible by just reading its meaning from a book, but it is very necessary to understand it, under the supervision of qualified and experience Islamic scholars or online Tafseer Quran teachers who know the Arabic language, the Arabic Grammar and Hadith and basic principles of Islamic Shariah. Internet Quran Reading Academy understands the importance of understanding the Quran in the right way and offers online classes for understanding the Quran and learning Tafseer of the Quran.
Our online Quran tarjuma tafseer course is designed to help students understand the Quranic text in Urdu. Our online tafseer classes in Urdu provide an excellent opportunity for Urdu-speaking students to learn the Quranic text in their native language. Tafseer course covers all aspects of Quranic interpretation, including grammar, syntax, and vocabulary.
Our highly qualified expert tutors know how to teach the Quran and make its understanding easy for learners.
ONLINE QIRAT COURSE
In Quran, Qira’at, literally means the readings, and terminologically means the method of recitation of the Holy Quran. Traditionally, there are 10 recognized schools of Qira’at, and each one derives its name from the famous reader of the Holy Quran recitation.
Within the Ten Qirat,there are two categories:
1) Mutawatir: The transmission which has independent chains of authorities so wide as to rule out the possibility of any error and on which there is the consensus of Ulema of that time.
2) Mashhur: these are slightly less wide in their transmission, but still so wide as to make errors highly unlikely to happen.
There are 7 Mutawatir Qira’at:
1) Nafi’ (d. 169/785)
2) Ibn Kathir (d. 120/737)
3) Abu ‘Amr ibn al-‘Ala’ (d. 154/762)
4) Ibn ‘Amir (d. 154/762)
5) ‘Asim (d. 127/744)
6) Hamza (d. 156/772)
7) al-Kisa’i (d. 189/904)
There are 3 Mashhur:
1) Abu Ja’far (d. 130/747)
2) Ya’qub (d. 205/820)
3) Khalaf (d. 229/843)
Join now to learn Qirat from our well experienced online Tutors.
ONLINE PASHTO & URDU LANGUAGE COURSE
Internet Quran Reading also offers online Urdu & Pashto language course which includes:
Recognition of alphabets
2-letter, 3-letter words
Discussion on different topics